Personal hub of a scatterbrained fangirl currently trapped by swimming terrorist and Martian attacks. Also a writer doomed by procrastination.
Has a huge thing for tragedies.
Posts mostly queued. May be prone to spontaneous bursts of energy, constant worrying, or general weirdness. Also apologises for excessive swearing, conceited opinions, exaggerated rants, intimidation, spoilers, and/or sexual inclinations.
Well ok Kesha, maybe it’s because you’re an auto tuned peice of shit who shouldn’t be famous, you have no Buisness being in the music industry, it’s not even your music you fuck, someone else wrote it for you to record and them to auto tune yourself. And it’s not at all good . It’s not positive either. So complain some more.
I don’t know if you know this, tumblr user koolkidseatgreens, but Ke$ha is a certified genius. She has an IQ over 140 and an SAT score of 1500. When she was younger she would go to the library and do research for fun. Ke$ha is a both feminist and an advocate for equal marriage/rights for people of any sexuality, being a queer woman herself.
Ke$ha is a smart, professional woman, and just because she sings songs about wanting to let loose and have fun every once in a while doesn’t make her a piece of shit.
Ke$ha’s songs are meant to point out the sexism in our media. She treats men the same way many men in the music industry treat women, and she is hated on for it. Relentlessly. She sings on multiple occasions about taking charge in a sexual relationship, of how she only uses men for their body parts. She sexualizes men to make them uncomfortable. She sexualizes men for a reaction, so that people can both see why women are so uncomfortable with their sexualization and also to point out the inequality between the sexes both in the media and in the world at large.
She is judged so harshly for singing about things that make many men famous.
If you listen to Ke$ha’s deconstructed album you will see that she actually has some talent, which may be hard to hear because she does in fact use a fair amount of autotune. This is because of her genre and because of the kind of music she chooses to create as an artist. Ke$ha may not write her songs, but this doesn’t meant she isn’t a good artist or a good person. This doesn’t mean she deserves your harsh words. Some singers are good at writing, but that’s hardly a requirement. Last time I checked whether or not you can sing has nothing to do with whether or not you’re a poet.
You should not be calling anyone a piece of shit, my friend, especially someone you’ve never sat down and had a conversation (or even taken the time to wonder about her feelings!), but if anyone deserves that kind of language it’s not Ke$ha.
You may think that by shaming women for expressing their sexuality and having fun every once in a while, that you are somehow abolishing sexism. That in weeding out the less ‘deserving’ women you are gaining our sex more respect. This is not the case, and the fact that you and many others feel such a strong need to shame this woman who has done nothing wrong, especially not to you, shows that we still have a very far way to go.
I would reblog this a thousand times over
also Ke$ha was a song writer for britney spears
when none of ur internet friends are online
from intense word science I have determined that the sentence “______ my ass”, where the blank is filled with a verb, will be funny no matter which verb you use
- bronze my ass
- sprinkle my ass
- defrost my ass
- crisp my ass
- summon my ass
alert my ass
understand my ass
customize my ass
swallow my ass
refurbish my ass
invigorate my ass
you didn’t steal it from anyone neither made it look 99.9% similar to someone to get followers.
Yosh! Okay! Here we go xD
1) Typically it will be centred on one character, it’s gonna put them in a situation that really challenges their calm mentalities, they’ll probably realise something as they go through snippets of moments through time, they’ll find…comfort? understanding? something?…in another character (typically someone I want to ship them with hehe but I kinda suck at downright romance so usually deep friendship), the character is pushed towards understanding something, and either content end or shit happens
6) I’ll give two: Romance and Humour. Now I say romance because I just do not have the balls within me to have any character say “I like you/I love you/sex scenes/etc” even though I read too much of it haha, and humour…because…hngh…I’ve fucked so many humour fics the only times I would write humour is for someone’s birthday for laughs because birthdays and I have this one friend who writes tragedies for birthdays and romance otherwise and I’m his opposite and it’s how we roll xD
20) No internet. Complete isolation from the internet aka usually out of town during the vacation itself which is so bad because I get in trouble so much for doing that. So, anywhere where I’m forced to stay away from the internet.
27) Wahhhh!!! Collabs are so fun; lemme tell you, I’ve done one shot collabs with people before, but then there’s this one time my friend and I wrote line to line with each other for this thing on google docs the one time, so fun watching him type at the same time I did, so weird haha
W a y f i n d e r s ;
I originally made only ventus, but decided to draw all three after some thought!
Aqua is dedicated to aquakh, I hope they feel better ; o ; they’re all transparent, too!!
…seeing him up close, the words “serious” and “polite” seem to fit him well
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
what makes guardians of the galaxy so good is that they’re mostly assholes and fully acknowledge that
everytime there’s supposed to be a sweet or dramatic moment
they ruin it
because they’re assholes
Stop being so cute (´∇ﾉ｀*)ノ